Main features & improvements
- Encryption will be available as a premium feature and can be enabled in the study settings. More information around the entire feature can be found in the relevant manual section.
- It is now possible to copy survey packages. When copying survey packages the following is copied: Intro text, outro text, settings and the selection of surveys within the package.
- The export and import of study structure now also includes survey packages. Survey packages will always be exported/imported with their associated surveys. Thus, importing a survey package in a new study will import the associated surveys.
- Option groups with up to 15000 options can be imported via a csv file upload.
It is no longer possible to edit option groups that are used in fields that are in use as randomization strata.
It is no longer possible to edit or delete fields, steps or phases that contain randomization strata.
Randomization is now disabled for records with an exclusion.
A user with only randomization rights (not view randomization) can now view ‘Randomized by’ and ‘Randomized on’ in the randomization tab.
In the main reports overview you can now double click the report and you will be taken to the report in data entry view.
- The user management grid now shows which users have two factor authentication enabled. The rights overview print functionality also shows this.
Bug fixes & small improvements
When a user adds more than 50 fields or more than 10 calculation fields in a step, a warning message appears at the top of the step warning the user that this can negatively impact the performance. This means that if you are using more than the suggested amount of fields in one step, a slower loading of steps and fields in data entry is to be expected.
Validation messages in data entry are updated and have new colours.
The ‘Show reports’ toggle in data entry above the phase navigator is now only available when there are reports attached to phases.
When editing an existing automation that creates or sends a survey package, an error appeared when saving the automation without opening the action dialog. This has been fixed.
- Fixed the randomization block size dropdown that could not be changed after saving a value.
- Fixed report-instance-collection endpoints that returned an error for POST requests.
- Fixed grid fields that were not saving on surveys. The admins of all affected studies have been contacted.
- Fixed issue where users with only institute rights (no manage rights) could not access the study and would see a blank page.
- Updated the API endpoint to create survey package instances to fall back to the email address of the record if no email address was provided in the request.
- Fixed issue where the next button in surveys was disabled when entering the same value for a field twice (example: selecting the same dropdown value while that was already selected).
- Fixed issue where survey respondents would see a message after 5 minutes in the survey: "The system encountered an exception". The message was not blocking and will no longer be shown.
- Fixed issue where the reports overview could not be loaded for a study with a large amount of reports (+200.000).
- Security fix: user session was not updated on login, we now create a new session when the user logs in. This has no user impact.
- The design of register and login pages have been updated.
- Minor security fixes.
- Minor security fixes.
- Fixed issue where ZorgTTP credentials were required for exporting data without the encrypted data. Only impacted studies where ZorgTTP was used for encryption.
- Internal logging improvements.
- Security fix for calculation fields.
- Fixed issue for the option to export all uploaded files to a zip file. In one case old uploaded files could not be exported.