You can now use keyboard shortcuts to navigate through different tabs in Castor and to open/close dialog windows.
Use Alt + ? (in Windows) or Option + ? (On a Mac) to display all available keyboard shortcuts:
- Use Ctrl + Alt + > and Ctrl + Alt + < to navigate between different tabs (Records, Structure, Form etc.).
- Use Alt + > and Alt + < to navigate between sub-tabs (tabs within the main tabs, e.g., Study, Report, Survey).
- Use Alt + n from within the Records tab to create a new record and Alt + n from within the Form tab to create a new field.
- Alt + f in the Records tab focuses on the record search and in the Form tab focuses on the field finder.
- Use 'Esc' to close the 'Keyboard shortcuts' window.