If you're looking to import study data, check this article: Import study data.
If you have questions about the format accepted in each field check Formats for data import.
It is possible to import report data. The import file must contain the following columns: Record ID, custom name, and parent phase (if any). Make sure the custom names are unique for every report within a given record. When you choose the import type "report import" you need to map the columns in your file to the relevant elements:
- Browse to select the csv file you want to import.
- Make sure you have set this to report to see the following dropdowns.
- Define the column from your csv-file that contains the record ID.
- Define the column from your csv-file that contains the custom name of the report.
- Define the column from your csv-file that contains the phase (if any) the report is attached to.
Click on "Upload" to upload the data into your CRF.
Example of a report import file:
Note: you cannot create new records while importing reports (unlike with importing study data), so the records have to be existent first before importing.
Import repeated measure data
First create an export of your data in Excel and select the repeated measure to export (even if you don't have any data currently) - this will create the columns that you need to fill in and you can simply add your data there. The only column that you don't need to fill in is the 'creation date' column as this is automatically created with the creation of the report. This is what your sheet prepared for import should look like:
Watch the video walk-through on Castor Academy