Import Users in CDMS
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Users with the ‘’Manage Users'' rights can bulk import users in their study by creating a CSV file that they can upload.
You can import up to 50 users at a time.
To do that follow the below steps:
1.Navigate to the ''Users'' tab
2.Click on the ''Import users'' button
3. In the window that will open, choose your file and click on ''Upload file''
To facilitate the import creation process, a sample file is available for download in the CDMS import dialog by clicking on ''Download Sample File''.
Code mapping of the user rights
Using the sample file we can bulk add users to the study:
- Email Address: Add the email address of the participant.
- Invitation Message: Type the invitation message that the user will receive.
- Site Abbreviation: Enter they abbreviation of the site that the user will have rights to.
- Role: Assign a user role to the user (if applicable).
- Site Permissions: Add the codes of the site rights that the user will have for the site according to the code mapping. Adding multiple codes will enable multiple permissions.
Management Permissions: Add the codes of the management rights that the user will have for the site according to the code mapping.
In order to edit and import the Downloadable Sample File please follow the instructions that can be found on the ‘How to prepare an Excel file to be imported as CSV' article.