At the moment you cannot export the audit trail yourself. However, we can export it for you against a certain fee.
The full export contains the following information:
- record created and archived
- data entry events (only study and reports)
- comments and queries
- report created and archived
- verifications (and drops)
- signatures (and drops)
- locks and unlocks (phases/steps/records)
- user permissions
- export created
To request an export of the audit trail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the study for which the export should be prepared, as well as whether you need a full export or partial export. We will then indicate the fee estimation.