Update a field label in SMS
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
In Castor SMS, each field you see is represented by a label. Labels always exist in both Dutch and English, even if the preferred language is Dutch. It is possible to change a label for a field.
Update a label by following the steps below:
- To edit a label, first navigate to 'Settings' > 'Configurations' and click on the 'Labels' tab
- Here you see all labels in the system, there are a lot of them, so to find one you can best use the search bar
- Each label has a label key and a label. The label key is used to identify the label in the backend. The label is what you see as your field in the system.
- When you find the label you want to change, use the menu on the right and choose ‘edit’.
- You can now update the label to whatever you want.
- Refresh the browser window to see the changes. Navigate to the studies overview by clicking on the 'Studies' tab and open any study to view the changes.