Lock and unlock survey invitations
All survey invitations that have been created and sent in the study appear in the 'Surveys' tab, where each row represent a separate survey invitation and contains several categories (columns). You can make use of this tab to lock and unlock surveys.
The Lock icon allows users with required permissions to perform Lock/unlock actions directly from the table. If the survey package was created in a way to automatically lock the survey upon finishing, the survey will be automatically locked and therefore this option will read "Unlock survey".
Locking/Unlocking an individual survey
To lock an individual survey:
- Locate the desired survey row within the Surveys overview.
- Click on the Lock icon associated with the survey to initiate the locking process.
- Conversely, to unlock the survey, simply click on the Unlock icon.
Bulk locking/unlocking surveys
To efficiently lock multiple surveys in Castor CDMS:
- Navigate to the Surveys overview and identify the surveys to be locked.
- Use the checkboxes next to each survey for selection, or choose all surveys on the page by selecting the header row checkbox.
- Press the ‘Actions’ button and press the 'Lock' button to initiate the bulk locking process. To unlock surveys, follow the same steps and click the ‘Unlock’ button.