Repeating Data overview in EDC/CDMS
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
In the 'Repeating Data' tab, an overview of all the Repeating data within the study is shown. Please note that;
- Users can only view or print Repeating data from participants that belong to a site for which they have "View" rights.
- Users can only (un)archive repeating data Repeating data from participants that belong to an site for which they have "Archive" rights.
Here is an illustration of the Repeated data overview:
- You can make use of the filters in the top panel. The panel allows for a multi-selection of filters by Site, Type, Status, Repeating data, and Visits.
- An overview of all Repeating data forms is shown, with the completion levels depicted by colour codes and wording. Other details such as name, date and creator are also included. You can double click on a Repeating data instance in the list to be redirected to that instance's data entry view.
- You can archive, unarchive, delete or print a Repeating data form using the three dots menu (depending on the user rights).
- By clicking the arrows next to the column headers, you can select by which column to sort the forms in ascending or descending order. Only one column at a time can be used as sorting criteria.
- The overview also displays the Lock & SDV status of the repeating data forms. Repeating data instances that are SDV’ed will display the SDV icon while Locked instances will display the lock icon. Repeating data instances that are neither SDV’ed nor Locked will show no icons as illustrated below: