Print a single record
It is possible to print out the complete data for a record in Castor. While in the 'Records' tab, click on the cog wheel icon next to a record and select 'Print record':
The print dialog will open and you can select which information types should be added to the printed record:
- Print with helptexts: This will include the additional helptext you included in that field during field creation.
- Print with additional info: This includes field type, variable name, and whether or not the field is required.
- Print calculation field templates: This includes the calculation templates for every calculation field in the study.
- Include hidden calculation fields: This includes all calculation fields that are hidden; it will still print for your record.
- Print steps on separate pages: If 'Yes' is selected, the data for each step of the study will be printed on separate pages.
When you print the CRF for one record, it will look like this:
- Additional info
- Calculation field template
Print multiple records
You can print multiple records by following these steps:
- In the 'Record' tab, select the records you want to print. If you want to print all records, click the top checkbox (indicated by a red arrow below).
- Click 'Print selected' located at the bottom of the screen (outlined below).
- The print dialog will open and you can choose which additional information types are included in the printed record. This follows the same rules as for a single record.