Track participant progress in CDMS
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Discover how to easily record and monitor individual participant progress across clinical trials and studies in Castor CDMS.
The Participants tab
- Navigate to the 'Participants' tab. Here, you have an overview of all of the participants in your study. You will automatically be taken to the 'List' view mode.
- There are two other views in which you can find more detailed information about the progress of your participants: 'visit' view and 'Form' view.
- Each participant has a progress bar which indicates the completion status of the participant. Progress bars are colour coded
- Grey/empty bar: data entry has not been started for this participant
- Partially blue bar: data entry is in progress
- Full green bar: all fields are completed for the participant
- Full purple bar: an exclusion message has been triggered for this participant
Progress by visits
In the 'Visit' view mode you can see the status of each visit for each participant:
Clicking a cell will open the participant on the selected visit, so you can quickly navigate to visits requiring your attention. The visit icons are colour-coded:
- Green - visit completed;
- Blue - visit started but incomplete;
- Grey - visit not started yet.
Additionally each visit can have small icons noting that the visit is locked, signed or has an open query.
Progress by forms
The 'Form' view follows the same principles as the 'Visit' overview. Here you can see the status of each Form for each participant.
Double clicking a cell will open the participant on the selected form, so you can quickly navigate to forms requiring your attention. The form icons are colour-coded in the same way as the visits.
Statuses of visits and forms
Additionally each visit and form can have small icons indicating the following statuses:
- a lock icon indicates a locked visit or form.
- a pencil indicates a signed visit or form.
- a question mark icon indicates the presence of a query that is not Closed.
- an SDV mark indicates a verified form.
- a comment icon indicates the presence of one or multiple comments.
- a crossed out eye icon indicates a User Role is not allowed to see the visit.