User Acceptance Testing Environment in CDMS
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Any customers wishing to access upcoming releases in our UAT environment need to be invited upon request. Please reach out to your Account Manager to request access.
Castor CDMS offers a separate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Environment. The purpose of the UAT environment is to test the upcoming release ahead of time in order to accustom with new features, update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and perform any other necessary testing.
Please note the following characteristics of the UAT:
- Only one study admin user will be invited per customer and they will then be responsible for inviting any additional users from their organisation. There is no limit to the user invitation, but Castor will monitor the usage and reserve right to impose limits in the future.
- Users has right to create other studies.
- The environment is meant to be a test environment and for that reason no PII data should be uploaded.
- It is a strictly self-service environment, therefore data cloning from/to our production environment is not provided.
- Customers will be required to setup their users/studies/data according to their needs and no support will be provided towards that other than the invitation of those first admin users. Any modifications to data (e.g. some users may want to delete existing data prior to each release) will be up to them.