If you want to enter data into surveys manually (e.g. if you have collected survey data on paper), then you can do the following:
- Create the survey forms in Castor.
- Create survey invitations in bulk or per record.
- You can choose to enter your own email address, as creating survey invitations requires an email address.
- For the 'Send on date', choose 'Decide later', so that the surveys are not sent.
- Navigate to the Surveys tab.
- Click on the cogwheel of a survey, then click 'Open survey in new window'.
- Transfer your data from the paper survey to Castor.
Note: It is not possible to enter 'missing' data in surveys, like it is for study forms and reports.
You can also print the surveys for survey completion on site or at home.