Overseeing organization and Sites
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The 'Overseeing Organization & Sites' overview allows for the management of details for the overseeing organization and study sites.
In this section, you can view the following details related to the organization: Name, Abbreviation, Country, Admin email. It is possible to edit these details, with the exception of the admin email, by clicking on the pencil icon to the right of the Overseeing organization header.
In the study sites section you can manage and add your sites in the study.
To add a study site:
- Click the ‘Add site’ button:
- Enter the site details such as Site name, Abbreviation, and Country
- Click ‘Add site’:
To edit the site details or to delete a site:
- Click on the ‘Manage’ icon in the ‘Options’ column.
- A pop-up window will appear where you can adjust the site details accordingly.
- After editing the site information, click on ‘Save changes’ to apply the changes.
Please note: It is not possible to delete a site, if it is in use by a subject, by an informed consent form or by a user.