Linked study properties in CDMS
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Once two studies are linked, there are certain considerations that you need to take into account when working with the linked studies:
- Only users with “Manage Forms” rights can see the “Study link” option from “Study Structure” tab. This right is necessary in both the test and production study.
- The linked test study cannot be set to “live” and the status option in the Settings tab is disabled.
- The type of the two linked studies cannot be modified and the Type option in the Settings tab is disabled.
- The linked production study structure cannot be edited. It is only possible to export the structure in the linked production study.
- Linked studies cannot be archived. To archive a linked study, you will need to unlink the study first.